Dear Client, the team of Clear Junction does it best to provide you with the services and support
meeting the high standards of quality and professionalism.
However, if you are dissatisfied with the services provided by Clear Junction you are welcome to bring this to our attention. Your opinion is always important for us.
You can submit your Complaint by means of:
- coming to our office located at: Clear Junction Limited, 16 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4QH, UK;
- sending a letter to our address: Clear Junction Limited, 16 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4QH, UK;
- sending us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Please be informed that we accept Complaints in English. Text in other languages could be unclear for us and could collapse investigation of your case.
In case if your Complaint is about service where Clear Junction is an intermediary Payment Service Provider (PSP) we will inform you about this and we will pass your Complaint to final PSP for review.
We investigate your Complaint free of charge.
Your Complaint should contain:
- reference to the service that caused your Complaint. If it is a certain transaction you should provide us with payment details, at least such as name of payer and payee and account number with Clear Junction;
- a clear description of your situation and details on what you would like us to do to put it right;
- your contact details such as email address and optionally your phone number;
- related documents if there are any;
Please note that:
- Once we have received your Complaint you will receive a prompt acknowledgement in writing within 2 business days.
- We will provide you with the final response to your Complaint not later than by the end of 15 business days after the day on which the Complaint was received or we will inform you about other dates.
- In case when the date for final response was prolonged, we will provide you with final response not later than by the end of 35 business days after the day on which the Complaint was received.
Clear Junction Limited always makes every effort possible to solve your Complaint. Nevertheless, if you are still unsatisfied with the outcome and you consider that the matter cannot be resolved satisfactorily you are in right to refer your Complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of the date when Clear Junction Limited sent you the final response.
The Ombudsman can be contacted at the following address:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
E-mail address: email@example.com
For further information visit the Financial Ombudsman Service website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk