The Clear Junction team works hard to provide its clients with the services and support they need and meet the high standards of quality and professionalism we pride ourselves in.
However, if you are dissatisfied with the services provided by Clear Junction, you are welcome to bring this to our attention. Your opinion is always important for us.
You can submit your complaint by means of:
- Visiting our office located at: Clear Junction Limited, 16 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4QH, UK;
- Sending a letter to our address: Clear Junction Limited, 16 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4QH, UK;
- Sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Please be informed that we only accept complaints written in English. Text in other languages could lead to delays in our response and difficulties in resolving the issues.
In cases where your complaint is about services where Clear Junction is an intermediary payment service provider (PSP), we will inform you about this and pass your complaint to the final PSP for review.
We investigate your complaint free of charge.
Your complaint should contain:
- Reference to the service behind your complaint. If it is a certain transaction you should provide us with payment details, such as the name of payer and payee and account number with Clear Junction;
- A clear description of your situation and details of what you would like us to do to put it right;
- Your contact details, such as email address and phone number;
- Related documents if there are any
Please note that:
- Once we have received your complaint you will receive a prompt acknowledgement as soon as is reasonably possible
- We will provide you with the final response to your complaint not later than by the end of 15 business days after the day on which the complaint was received or we will inform you about other dates
- In cases where the date for final response was prolonged, we will provide you with final response not later than by the end of 35 business days after the day on which the complaint was received
Clear Junction Limited always makes every effort possible to solve your complaint. Nevertheless, if you are still unsatisfied with the outcome and consider that the matter cannot be resolved satisfactorily, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of the date when Clear Junction Limited sent you the final response.
The Ombudsman can be contacted at the following address:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
Email address: email@example.com
For further information visit the Financial Ombudsman Service website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk