The Clear Junction Team does it best to provide you with exceptional service and support at all times. However, if you are dissatisfied with the experience of liaising with us, we invite you to bring this to our attention – your opinion is always important to us and helps us work towards continuously improving what we do.
Please note: in instances where you are not a client of Clear Junction, we will treat your contact as a message and pass the information on to the final payment provider for review. Our team will then provide you with the status of your request.
You can submit your complaint or message in the following ways:
- Submitting a form via our website: https://clearjunction.com/contact/
- Sending an email to a member of our team via Front 7 (for clients only)
We only accept complaints or messages in English. Text in other languages could be unclear for us and result in difficulties investigating your case. We investigate your complaint or message free of charge.
Your complaint or message should contain the following:
- A reference to the service that caused your complaint or message. If it is a specific transaction, you should provide us with payment details
- A clear description of your situation and details of what you would like us to do to remedy it
- Your contact details, such as an email address and phone number
- Any related documents
Please note that:
- The terms above are not relevant for messages
- Once we have received your Complaint you will receive a prompt acknowledgement within two business days.
- We will provide a final response to your complaint no later than 15 business days after the date on which the complaint was received. In instances where there are delays, we will inform you of this
- In cases when the date for a final response was delayed, we will provide you with a final response no later than 35 business days after the date on which the complaint was received
Clear Junction always makes every effort to solve your issue. Nevertheless, if you are still unsatisfied with the outcome and you consider that the matter cannot be resolved satisfactorily you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of the date when Clear Junction Limited sent you the final response.
The Ombudsman can be contacted at the following address:
Financial Ombudsman Service
0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
Email address: email@example.com
For further information, visit the Financial Ombudsman Service website at:
The Clear Junction Team